- To secure your reservation, a 50% (fifty per cent) deposit will be required to be paid to Game African Safaris at the time of reservation of the booking and submission of the completed booking form. Failure to do so timeously will result in the automatic cancellation of your booking
- The remaining balance of payment amounting to 50% (fifty per cent) must be paid to us 60 days prior to the commencement of your booking however if you have booked your trip within 60 days of departure, the full payment must be paid on date of reservation to secure your booking.
- If the reservation is made within 45 days of departure the whole amount must be paid at the time of confirmation.
- Should you be quoted by us in a foreign currency, payment to us will need to be made in either Kenya Shillings (KSH) or United States Dollars (USD) and Game African Safaris will advise you in which currency payment is to be made as the election in this regard does not belong with the client. Any bank charges incurred as a result of such a payment or foreign exchange differences will be for your account, notwithstanding the method of payment chosen.
- Should you have paid in full for your booking and there are increases that occur in pricing that neither ourselves as agent nor the suppliers have any control of, you will be liable for these increases and will be billed accordingly. This can be as a result of several factors including, but not restricted to, Government Tax increases that affect tourism related services and Park entry Fee Increases.
- In the unlikely event of a misquotation being made by Game African Safaris, we reserve the right to cancel a booking without any liability if the misquote results in a cost implication and any payment already made will be refunded to you. Similarly Game African Safaris will not be held liable for any error on our website, brochures or other advertising and marketing material, and reserves the right to correct it once any such error has been brought to our attention, which may resulting the cancellation of a booking and refund of any payment already made, without any liability arising on behalf of Game African Safaris.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- By you – should you need to cancel, you must notify us in writing. Once money is paid, it’s assumed the agreement has been established. All Cancellations and refunds for any monies made are subject to an 8% cancellation for credit cards, PayPal, online payments or bank transfers.
- If booking is cancelled between 21 to 30 days before arrival date, 25% of total charges will be charged.
- If booking is cancelled between 25 to 14 before arrival date, 50% of total charges will be charged.
- For no-shows or for bookings cancelled within 24 hours of arrival date, 100% of rate will be charged.
- Flight cancellations, refunds, compensations, changes of travel dates, etc. will be governed by the specific airline terms and conditions and all charges shall be borne by the clients.
- By Us – Although it rarely happens and we shall do our utmost to avoid doing so, we reserve the right to cancel arrangements. If this should happen, other than due to default in payment, we will offer the choice of alternative arrangement (and paying or receiving a refund in respect of any price difference) or receiving a full refund of all the monies paid. If we are forced to curtail a tour after departure to circumstances amounting to force majeure, we regret we cannot make any refunds or pay any compensation or be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by you as a result.
- Accommodations (hotels) and arranged sightseeing are subject to change at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Game Africa Safari’s control. Every effort will be made to operate tours as planned, but alterations may occur after the final itinerary has been issued. Game Africa Safaris also reserves the right to withdraw a tour or any part of it, to make such alterations to the itinerary or the tour inclusions as it deems necessary or desirable, and to pass on to tour members any expenditures or losses caused by delays or events beyond its control.
PASSPORTS AND VISAS
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all your travel documents are in order and up to date and immigration regulations such as visas and / or permits are satisfactorily obtained and in your possession for travel. It is advisable that you contact the consular or embassy of your destination country as well as countries passing through, in order to verify the requirements and ensure that you are adequately prepared. No refunds due to incomplete travel documentation will be given or entertained.
- Your passport must have sufficient blank visa pages available in accordance with the regulations of the various African countries. It is recommended that a minimum of 2 (two) blank pages per country that you will be visiting or passing through be available in your passport. Furthermore, your passport must be valid for the prescribed period as contained in the applicable regulations of the countries you will be visiting or passing through.
- The purchase of sufficient comprehensive travel insurance is mandatory and must be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Should you fail to obtain comprehensive travel insurance timorously, all and any costs arising from the possible need to cancel, re-route or follow different travel arrangements including an emergency medical procedure will be for your own cost and Game Africa Safaris indemnifies themselves wholly from any harm, loss or damages that you or your heirs or assigns may suffer as a result.
PHOTOGRAPHY DURING TRAVEL
- Game Africa Safaris reserves the right to take photographs during the operation of any program or part thereof and to use them for promotional purposes. By booking a program with GAME AFRICA SAFARIS, program members agree to allow their images to be used in such photographs. Program members who prefer that their images not be used are asked to identify themselves to their Tour Director at the beginning of their program.
COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Refunds are not made for any missed services, except for verifiable extenuating circumstances. For verifiable claims to be considered, they must be received in writing within 30 days of the termination of the program and be accompanied by supporting documentation and/or a statement from the Operating Company verifying the claim. Any adjustment considered will be based on the actual price of the services involved and not on a per diem basis. Adjustments will not be made for unused sightseeing trips or meals. Game Africa Safaris will not accept any liability for any claims that are not received within 30 days of the termination of your travel program. All claims for days missed while traveling should be made in writing within 30 days of the termination of the program.
INOCULATION, IMMUNIZATION AND MEDICATION
- African countries have varying inoculation, immunization and medication requirements and it is essential that you familiarize yourself with these and take the necessary action timeously as travel will not be permitted unless you meet these requirements which are your full responsibility. It is furthermore your responsibility to be familiar with all diseases, both real and potential, when traveling Kenya and Tanzania to take the necessary precautions and vaccinations.
- It is also your responsibility to ensure that you are medically fit and healthy for travel and in some cases you may be required on request to provide a medical statement from a medical practitioner to confirm that you are fit and healthy to travel.
ILLNESS OR DISABILITY
- If you are suffering from any illness or disability, or are undergoing any medical treatment, you must declare this openly and honestly to Game Africa Safaris at the time of booking your trip. In a similar manner, if you are affected by any condition that may affect you or others during your trip in any way, you must comprehensively advise Game Africa Safaris at the time of your booking.
- It is your responsibility to make arrangements for the provision of any medication or treatment while you are away
- Failing to declare any conditions, illnesses, disability or the like, will constitute a breach of these terms and conditions and can result in you being excluded from your booked trip or excursion without refund of any payment.
AUTHORITY OF TOUR LEADER & DRIVER GUIDE
- The tour leader adopts an authoritative position in relation to you as client and for the peace of mind and safety of everyone on the trip, must be adhered to at all times during the trip. By booking the trip, you abide to be bound by the decisions and leadership of the tour leader at all times.
- Similarly it is your obligation to behave in a responsible manner throughout the trip and any illegal, unwarranted, or inappropriate behavior on your behalf and/or any behavior which constitutes a nuisance can result in your trip being terminated with immediate effect and without any recourse to a refund.
- All the terms and conditions governing your trip and our relationship are set out in this document that you have agreed to upon completion of your booking form. These terms and conditions will prevail in the event of any contradiction in the documents so please ensure your familiarity with them as you have agreed to be bound hereby. No party shall be bound by any express or implied terms, representation, promise or the like not recorded herein.
- No variation, amendment, addition or deletion of these terms will be binding unless expressly agreed to by both parties, being the client and Game Africa Safaris, in writing. From time to time, updated and amended terms and conditions will be necessitated due to changes in policy, administration and legislative alterations. Please ensure that you are familiar with the most recent document.
- No relaxation or indulgence will constitute a waiver of these terms and conditions and both parties remain entitled to their rights as ascribed to them in terms hereof, despite not insisting on them at any given time… Should any of the terms and conditions as found herein be deemed to be invalid or null and void as determined by a court of law, the rest of the provisions will remain in full force and effect as if the former had not been included.
- The terms and conditions of this agreement and supporting documents will be governed by the Laws of Kenya and shall be enforceable within the Republic of Kenya and its Courts.
- The parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court of Kenya in respect of any action or proceedings which may be brought, provided that Game Africa Safaris shall be entitled to bring proceedings in the High Court, where such proceedings would, but for the foregoing, be beyond the jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court and can do so at their own election.
- In the event that Game Africa Safaris institutes proceedings in order to recover costs, the costs of recovery and all associated costs will be for your account on an attorney and own client scale.
- No responsibilities, rights or obligations in terms of these terms and conditions can be assigned or ceded by you to a third party.
- Should Game Africa Safaris be prevented from carrying out any of its obligations in terms of this agreement due to causes beyond its control, Game Africa Safaris African shall not be held liable to continue with its obligations while the causes persist and further more shall not be held liable for any delays or losses or damages which may be incurred as a result.
Our Pleasure being of service to you ……